Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Catch Up Time

"Everybody is running their own races, at their own speed. They have their own demons, their own hells. Everybody has their own drawbacks, their own strengths. Comparing yourself to ANYBODY is stupid. It’s like comparing pizza and computer and cruises."
"This entire keeping up with people thing isn’t your cup of hot chocolate and it’s okay, let them move ahead. Go away from all this for a while, it’s okay; you’re still brave and strong. You just need a little catch-up time and that’s perfectly acceptable."
Reading this couldn't have happened at a better time. With everything that occurred in the past months all I have yet to do is to forgive myself and stop comparing myself with others. Only then can I start to pick myself up and heal. Only then can I become truly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment